• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Very basic but we can't work out how to add an album

wedding

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I have spent the last 30mins trying to add an album. I am assuming it is straight forward because no on is asking this but for the life of me I can not see how to add an album.

Can't believe it would be difficult so I am assuming I am missing something really obvious.

Steve

Last edited:
Okay, think I've found it and it wasn't very obvious. If I am correct you first have to open the image then you have to edit the image then you have to add an album inside that image for that image. Maybe a started guide for some of the basics would be helpful.

There are several ways in which you can create an album.
  • After each upload the system ask you if you want to crate an album with those.
  • Image > Edit, allows you to create an album from single image
  • User profile (image listing), select some images, click on selection tool and choose "move to album".
  • User profile (image listing), click on "edit" and then you can create an album from there.
  • User profile (image listing), click on "move to album".
Main problem here is that you assume that you need to create an empty album first and that's not the case.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back