• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

V4 vs V3?

seanbrai

Chevereto Member
I hope I am missing something here, but I am not seeing any major difference between V4 and V3 that warrants repaying for another license. So if anyone wants to share why this is worth "upgrading", I'm all ears.

Can someone tell me what major changes have been made between V3 and V4? Can you upload video? I looked at the demo and I see literally no difference, so I turn to you for info.

You can see the release notes and announcements to inform yourself on what's new. Here the released betas so far:
You can also learn more on the Macanudo release announcement as it accounts for V4.0. There's also more info on the blog:
If you get the upgrade you can also analyze the code and measure the change yourself. How long would take you to write these +20K lines of changes? I'm just thinking out loud to see if I can find a way in which you can measure my work 😉.

Back