• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[v3] Uploaded image settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seann

Chevereto Member
Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way to change the location of where an image is upload so, '/images/2014/04/06/image.jpg' to '/i/USERNAME or GUEST/image.jpg' if that's not possible just '/i/YEAR/image.jpg'

and change the file name so if the user uploads 'image.jpg' it gets changes to a random string like '23a43xxc2.jpg'

Thanks.

Last edited:
and change the file name so if the user uploads 'image.jpg' it gets changes to a random string like '23a43xxc2.jpg'

I have figured this part out, it can be changed by changing the values in the SQL Database, 'chv_settings > upload_filenaming' and change it to random.

As for the 'upload_storage_mode' being 'datefolder', I am still stuck, as I am unsure where to define new structures.

Have you tried visiting yourdomain.com/dashboard/settings/image-upload
You can actually select options for the storage mode and file naming method in the dashboard

As for storage mode at the moment, you can actually choose between Datefolders and Direct

Have you tried visiting yourdomain.com/dashboard/settings/image-upload
You can actually select options for the storage mode and file naming method in the dashboard

As for storage mode at the moment, you can actually choose between Datefolders and Direct
*facepalm* Thank you... It seems that the dropdown was getting hidden by AdBlock.

*facepalm* Thank you... It seems that the dropdown was getting hidden by AdBlock.

You're welcome ;) lol. That's weird, Im using Adblock Plus for Chrome, dropdown for the settings menu still shows for me.
Hehe anyway glad I could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back