• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

V3 Docker Compose + Bulk Import

PaulGit

Chevereto Member
I have successfully built my own V3 docker image from the repository https://github.com/chevereto/v3-docker-production. From my initial testing, all seems to work very well and I can see the data volumes for storage and databases.

Where I have failed is on the bulk-importing, I cannot see where I am meant to store my files ready for importing when using this docker image? Are there changes that I need to make to the Docker Compose file?

Is there anything else I should be doing or am I perhaps missing something? If this is working with the V4 Docker image then I will upgrade my license.

Yes, you need to add the bind mounts to the volumes declared in the Dockerfile.

Code:
volumes:
      - type: bind
        source: localpath
        target: /var/www/html/importing

You can also bind each folder, like a different path for no-parse, albums, users, etc.

Back