• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• βœ… Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • πŸ”₯ Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • πŸ“š Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

v3.20 settings

imghut

πŸ’– Chevereto Fan
Not sure if I'm being relly daft here but where are the settings now? on 3.18 it was under Dashboard, also there was a users tab to view registered users etc
I can't find any of this now πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Screenshot-2021-05-30-at-10.11.36.jpg
    Screenshot-2021-05-30-at-10.11.36.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 28
Not on mine, you can see from the screenshot

Yes, are you sure you dont have some modified JS and CSS added to the script?

I do faced issue long back when we add some JS and CSS it is breaking few of the option displayed in the app.

I can see you are using cloudflare, you must have enabled minification on JS or CS side. So goto CF page rules and add a rule to ignore those settings for your admin pages. It should fix the issue.

Everything unticked under auto minify, I disabled the custom_hooks & overrides folders by adding _ at the end, no change, I'll keep digging ;)

Everything unticked under auto minify, I disabled the custom_hooks & overrides folders by adding _ at the end, no change, I'll keep digging ;)

It may be silly advice, but sometimes doing a full purge on your CF will reflect the change as there is a very less chance you forget to do that once the changes are reverted.

Tried a full purge no change, I have restored 3.18 backup, will wait for next update.

You must have missed reading the information. 3.20.0 is gonna be the last update for V3.

Try this once for all, turn off the cloudflare for few minutes and see whether it solves the issue to find out it arises on their end. May be rocketloader or their other features may affect. Just turn off the cloud in your A record and do a purge.

Since i saw in one of your other posts, you said banner image was hidden half under logo image. This might be same issue when it comes to dasbhoard. Try changing logo size to smaller size and see if these buttons appears. If they do then your logo is to big and is covering alot of stuff.

Back