• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Using Pixeldrain API for guest uploads?

loggableim

Chevereto Member
I was wondering if it is an option to use https://pixeldrain.com/api to upload guest uploads using their storage. It seems to be a clever option to use them, its decentralized and files will be active as long as they are viewed at least once every 30 days.

I am not a big techy but I think there should be options, so Im opening this thread to discuss this topic further. Although my site pixstash has a kind of similar name I am not related in any kind with the project pixeldrain, just found them when looking for advertising partners. They are using a quite interesting concept for file uploads:

I see no reason to maintain a third-party site. We have all the same functionality. If you need a file hosting service, open it separately!

Back