• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Using an Album for Landing Page Backgrounds

Robi_Kenobi

Chevereto Member
I really like the feature to define different backgrounds for the landing page.

But it would make it much easier to change the images and add more, if we could just choose a specific album as backgrounds instead of uploading the pics in the setup page.

So my suggestion would be to replace the seperate uploads with just defining one or more albums used for backgrounds of the landing page.

This would also enable the option to give the images a description that could be presented on the landing page, like perhaps on bing.com.

I don't see how easier will be, is the same thing to my eyes. Click, upload, done.

You have to remember that homepage covers shouldn't be more than 3 or maybe 4 images because it impacts on the load of your website (even taking into account that is delayed) so is never a good idea to put 50 photos on that thing.

I won't consider this at this time, sorry.

Back