• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Users are being 'auto' deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

minilarge

Chevereto Noob
🎯Description of the issue

I previously had an issue with 'images' not deleting. Since that issue has been fixed, I have been noticing that each time images are deleted, I'm also losing 'users'. The number of registered users is constantly going down, than back up and than back down.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Go to Dashboard, Stats and take notice of the number of users today
  2. Return another day and take a look at the number, it will be lower
😢Unexpected result

Right now user base is at 508 - it was at 511

📃Error log message

chv_users.status = 'valid'

There's no record for deleted users, but you could run backup of the users table then wait a day and compare to see which users are being removed. You could also add a logger to app/loader.php

PHP:
        // Handle invalid user accounts
        if (method_exists('CHV\User', 'cleanUnconfirmed')) {
            try {
                $lock = new Lock('clean-unconfirmed-users');
                if (!$lock->check() && $lock->create()) {
                    User::cleanUnconfirmed(5);
                    $lock->destroy();
                }
            } catch (Exception $e) {
                error_log($e);
            }
        }

You don't need to add the code I'm showing here, that's the actual function that remove users. You have to put your own logger code there.

Like I said, is easier to just compare the database from one day to another, or simply remove the code if you don't want to get these users removed.

Note that unverified accounts means that the user never clicked the confirmation email, so is very likely that all these accounts are just spammers.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back