• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

UrImagez.com

Richard Hunt

Chevereto Member
logo_homepage_1500340145458_af9fc1.svg

Hello everyone! A few months ago i started UrImagez as a way to learn about web hosting etc. and just recently i have had a bit of growth so i decided to showcase it! It is still a work in progress with a couple of pages still to be finished, but i have it public, for all to use.

I cant remember the start day, but this is its stats at the moment.
stats-30-10-2017.jpg

http://urimagez.com/

If you have a suggestion on how i could make this better, please don't hesitate to let me know.
All feedback is appreciated.
-Richard Hunt

Edit 1: Thought a link would be a good idea.

Last edited:
Hey Richard,
How are you ? This is Sudhir from India. Image sharing website is so demanding here. so i just want to build a image sharing website here but it is little bit costly for me as of now & as i can see you have a Network License so I just suggest & ask to you that can we do something together. if you interested then please let me know !!!

Hey Richard,
How are you ? This is Sudhir from India. Image sharing website is so demanding here. so i just want to build a image sharing website here but it is little bit costly for me as of now & as i can see you have a Network License so I just suggest & ask to you that can we do something together. if you interested then please let me know !!!

Why don't you just use existing services if you just want a working image hosting website?
Avidently, you can use free chevereto script if you don't want to pay for it yet. However, it is still beyond my comprehension how you're going to pay for hosting and bandwidth. The operational cost will increase exponentially over time.

And it would be nice if you could contain these messages in PM, instead of hijacking some unrelated post.

....but it is little bit costly for me as of now & as i can see you have a Network License so I just suggest & ask to you that can we do something together.

No one has mentioned it yet but it probably needs to be said. Sharing a Network Licence would be against the terms of that license. Someone with a Network Licence cannot really do that, it's an abuse of the license agreement, and I would suggest that they would run the risk of their license being revoked.

No one has mentioned it yet but it probably needs to be said. Sharing a Network Licence would be against the terms of that license. Someone with a Network Licence cannot really do that, it's an abuse of the license agreement, and I would suggest that they would run the risk of their license being revoked.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. (why no mention about this yet?)

/ Now let's keep this OT so we don't bloat this very nice showcase thread, Urimagez.com is a nice domain!

Hey Richard,

Gday Sudhir! I certainly would be interested in doing something together, providing that it doesn't go against any rules. I'll contact you via private message with more info.

Why don't you just use existing services if you just want a working image hosting website?
Avidently, you can use free chevereto script if you don't want to pay for it yet. However, it is still beyond my comprehension how you're going to pay for hosting and bandwidth. The operational cost will increase exponentially over time.

And it would be nice if you could contain these messages in PM, instead of hijacking some unrelated post.
Thank you for the advice, appreciated.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. (why no mention about this yet?)

/ Now let's keep this OT so we don't bloat this very nice showcase thread, Urimagez.com is a nice domain!
Thank you!

Back