• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Uploading images over 4000 px width

susaward75

Chevereto Noob
Hi

I wanted to test your script before buying it. Everything is working fine now and as per my requirement. But just when i had made up my mind to upgrade from free version i found that i am unable to upload any image file over 4000 pixels width.

Is it just a limitation of free version or do i need to change some code? I have kept the image size to 0 (unlimited). I am able to upload images over 6000 px using imageshots image hosting script which i am using at the moment.

Please clarify.

Thanks
Susan

The free edition doesn't have any cap. Is not limited at all. Check your settings at Dashboard > Settings > Image upload

Maximum image size

I tried keeping it 0 (Unlimited) and 6000 px as height and width, nothing worked. Whereas i am able to upload the same image using another script (imageshots).

I am getting internal server error message 500. But nothing appears in the Log File.

http://wwv.imgcredit.xyz

Internal server error means, well... A server error. The system doesn't have any cap so it must be your server running out of RAM or something like that.

Please note that free edition comes without support, I can't help you that much here.

I used to have this problem, and if you buy chevereto, I can tell you how to solve it;
Chevereto is a good program, and I love it, so I recommend it.

This is not a program error.

@Rodolfo is right, its your server. I have managed to upload an image 6000x6000 fine on my Chevereto site with no problem.

if you have access to php.ini file you can change the settings in that.

Normally one or all of these, need to be increased

memory_limit
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

Last edited:
@Rodolfo is right, its your server. I have managed to upload an image 6000x6000 fine on my Chevereto site with no problem.

if you have access to php.ini file you can change the settings in that.

Normally one or all of these, need to be increased

memory_limit
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

I was able to upload the same after increasing the memory limit to 256 MB from 128 MB

:D :D

Back