• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload plugin vbulletin integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1

Chevereto Member
Thanks to Rodolfo for delivering this long awaited functionality.

As per the instructions I added the code
Code:
<script async src="//demo.chevereto.com/sdk/pup.js" data-url="https://demo.chevereto.com/upload"></script>
in the header of my vbulletin style. Changing it of course to match my domain. Yet no button appears in the forum editor. Has anyone installed the plugin in vbulletin yet?

I can't help you with that information, I need to see on my own. I can't guess how to help you.

No, I'm saying "show me the problem" because "I need to see it on my own".

I see you moved my thread to the tech support forum and renamed the forum I originally posted it in.

Do you need to see my forum where no button appears on the editor? If so I don't want to link to the forum here, that's why I asked about tech support previously. So again, should I open a ticket for this?

Last edited:
Send the address in private, but yes I need to se it so I also need an user account.

Hello,

Was about to open a new thread but I saw this. Same thing, not working on my forum vB 4.2.2.
Tried to add the script in several places and the js is called by the system but nothing changes on the reply page or quick reply.

Thanks for the awesome feature though! It was something we were waiting for so long

Keep up the good work Rodolfo!

Regards,
imagonos

I'm sorry, but PUP is designed to support latest software so I tested with latest vbulletin software. Same goes for all the other vendors.

There are no plans to support outdated versions.

I'm sorry, but PUP is designed to support latest software so I tested with latest vbulletin software. Same goes for all the other vendors.

There are no plans to support outdated versions.

Hello,

Well, vB4 is way more used than vB5 as they are different systems and not simply an "upgrade". vB4 still receives updates (last one was a month ago). Most of the people (like us) has a vB4 license and doesn't even plan in swapping due to the huge community behind vbulletin.org developing plugins that pretty much do everything vB5 offers plus extras. I understand what you said but it would be a huge help to add the most used vB version rather than adding just the latest one.
Nonetheless, great feature. Good work Rodolfo.

Regards,
imagonos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back