• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload error after update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmaite

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Have to say that every update just like the war, I have no longer willing to upgrade to the updated version, because almost every update will encounter different problems.

This time the question is, now no matter what upload pictures are prompted wrong.
And worse, I was updated on July 13, until now I found the problem.

Although I use the CDN, but I use "hosts" point to the server after the IP, there is still a upload problem, it should not be CDN error.

Your sessions are not working properly, the system will always have issues if you have a server where sessions don't work as expected. This is the same as having issues with any software due to hardware/os issue, you are blaming on Chevereto for stuff that is caused by your server settings.

Plain and simple, this session save path is causing issues:
Code:
/opt/appnode/appnode-php56/root/var/lib/php/session
The system can't read or write in that folder.

The fix is either fix permissions there or inject a working session path (I did the last on index.php, /sessions directory).

Please note that this is a server issue, not a script issue.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back