• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

UPLD.IM - No Bullshit Image Hosting

june

πŸ’– Chevereto Fan

Nothing different than what's already proposed here except that it's on a DMCA Ignored servers. I like things that are simple. Started a year ago but I never advertised it and was using for personal projects. Most of the uploads are via API

svh19.jpg

966gJp.png

I haven't changed anything apart from basic setting, I like chev as it is

Suggestions are welcome​

Last edited:
DMCA Ignored servers? i think cloudflare may have a different opinion, but I do like the short domain.

if cf doesn't like it they can remove their cdn services and expose the IPs i'll still be fine

A little update. Still haven't put much effort into promoting it but looks like some people have picked it up on their own.

4Fuco.png

Things have really picked up, even though there aren't many "user" accounts but I see a lot of uploads via API.

an update

KZmBK.png

KZ1ss.png

Back