• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upgrade to 3.10.18 failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

giang

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

I got an error when upgrading the website to 3.10.18. I see this notice "System database is outdated. You need to run the update tool.". However, running the update again i got this error "Fatal error: app/install is outdated. You need to re-upload app/install folder with the one from Chevereto 3.10.18". Going to Dashboard, i see this "3.10.18 (3.10.16 DB) install update – check for updates". Does this mean the DB in still in 3.10.16? and i will have to update the DB? How?

Thanks,
Giang.

On update, the system downloads the latest release and replaces all old files with new files. Problem is that some systems apply a memory cache on these so the host filesystem doesn't reflect the updated files. Chevereto attempts to flush OPCache on update, but if the function is capped/removed the OPCache won't be flushed. There could be other system-level caches on your server, you should check those.

You should re-download 3.10.18 from here and manually upload all the system files to your server.

If you still have issues do please send me server access to try to determine the actual issue. Send these to inbox@chevereto.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back