Upgrade from Free to Paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhiananda

Network license
License owner
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
6
Points
51
🎯 Description of the issue

I have installed free version for a while.
Yesterday I upgrade into paid edition. All done perfectly.
However, something bad happen to the server and it's get rebuild again.
I have the backup and try to restore. All works well.
But, now whenever I try to upgrade (again) it's not respond anything.
The button "Upgrade Now" turn to "sending..." and back to the window information again.
Earlier it's showing something else, another windows which I have to input my license key.
Then it's automatically download and setup the rest. What should I do to get it done?

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. [Go to Dashboard > Upgrade to premium > Upgrade Now]
  2. displaying... "sending..."
  3. then back to default "Upgrade to premium" information
😢 Unexpected result

[Nothing happen.]

📃Error log message

[No error log shown]
 

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
15,625
Points
237
Location
Chevereto HQ
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
I can help you if you provide an error log for this. Open your browser error console and head to the console tab, then try to do the thing and you should see the error there.

By the way, Chevereto-Free doesn't support PHP 7.3. You need to use 7.2 and switch to 7.3 for v3.13.0.
 

dhiananda

Network license
License owner
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
6
Points
51
Hi.

Thanks for the respond.
Do you mean I have to use PHP 7.2 during the upgrade?
Seems the site working fine to serve the purpose, but I have to downgrade then I will try.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if this error is correct, but at the console Firefox showing warning icon with these info:
"unreachable code after return statement peafowl.min.js:110:262"

At Chrome showing: "/json:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)"
 

dhiananda

Network license
License owner
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
6
Points
51
Anyway, I just tried using PHP 7.2 and reload the config and run the Chevereto with it.
The Upgrade procedure went smooth. Now, switch back to PHP 7.3 and all works like before.
Thanks for the tips. Anyway, my version is 3.13.1 now, after upgrade.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.