• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upgrade Did Not Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebridge

Chevereto Member
Website URL
http://picshare.887thebridge.com

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Rodolfo -

Great photo album software - we look forward to rolling it out to our radio station listeners

I purchased the license - - even got inducted into the Peafowl Club! Thanks! But the paid features are not activated in the Dashboard Settings

I saw your previous reply to my tech support request - but I already did that step - I already clicked 'upgrade'
You said: 'Chevereto Free includes an upgrade procedure, just go to /dashboard and click the "upgrade" button.'

Can you please help?

"This functionality is not part of Chevereto Free. Upgrade to paid version to obtain this feature."

We would like to immediately switch over to Amazon S3 Storage - and setup Banners for advertising purposes

Thanks -
Andrew Jackson
Dir of Marketing - The Bridge
andrew@887thebridge.com

You are already running 3.10.18, problem is that your theme is outdated. If you revert to "Peafowl" it will work just fine.

Keep in mind that when you fork the theme you have to manually keep up with the code changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back