• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Update Question...... Converting tables to InnoDB

Version
Website URL
https://www.seemystamps.com
PHP version
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
Web browser
Chrome

Phil Boyd

Chevereto Member
Ok, I went to update to the latest Chevereto. Getting the message to convert the database tables.

My question is do I run all 4 ALTER commands at once or should I run them 1 at a time?

I can answer questions related to Alter command. You can do any of those as Alter commands will execute one by one even if you alter 4 alter commands at a time. So it does not matter.

Ok cool.
Thanks.

I looked around here and couldn't find anything related to this "database conversion" with the update.
Is it something that everyone updating had to do?

Is it something that everyone updating had to do?

I have not done a manual update in using Chevereto as it does the auto-updates for me and for most people. And to my knowledge minor upgrades never required database conversion.

Do post from which version to which version you are performing the upgrade.

Back