• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

update error problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandanch

Chevereto Member
Description of the issue

For some reason after doing a server change I got image problems, and when I tried to do an update I got those sql errors as well.

My old server was using MariaDB 10.0 and the new server is using MariaDB 10.3 PHP 72.

ALTER TABLE `chv_settings` MODIFY `setting_name` varchar(191) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_deletions` MODIFY `deleted_content_ip` varchar(191) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_deletions` MODIFY `deleted_content_original_filename` varchar(191) DEFAULT NULL;
UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = "3.13.3" WHERE `setting_name` = "chevereto_version_installed";

Update query issues

SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'deleted_content_original_filename' at row 704

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_2019-07-07 Upload Image, Free Image Hosting_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2019-07-07 Upload Image, Free Image Hosting_LI.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2019-07-07 Update failed - Chevereto 3 13 3.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-07 Update failed - Chevereto 3 13 3.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2019-07-11 148 251 88 71 localhost imgsnp_jenda1 phpMyAdmin 4 8 5.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-11 148 251 88 71 localhost imgsnp_jenda1 phpMyAdmin 4 8 5.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
Images not showing with a broken image means that your file restore is not working and the system can't locate the content.

The images (actual files) are delivered by your server so you should check if you actually migrated the files and that your webserver is properly serving these.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back