• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Unable to Upload Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

keegami

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

I am totally unable to upload any images to my freshly installed site. I'm 99.9999% sure I have a misconfiguration in my php.ini, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I searched the docs but I couldn't find anything that spelled out what my PHP should look like to allow uploading successfully. I've already increased (or disabled) just about every possible limit I could find.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Try to add image to album
  2. Browse to jpg and upload
  3. Receive error "Some files couldn't be added"
😢Unexpected result

"Some files couldn't be added"

📃Error log message

No relevant logs written during upload operations.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to test the uploading on your website as it requires login and you have disabled signups. Please send me a test account (Dashboard, Users, Create new) to check it out. To send me a message, click my avatar, then start conversation.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back