• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Traditional Chinese

Hello, all translations onesky are made by individuals to go, only to wait for the production of Traditional Chinese people.
I've done Simplified Chinese, you are interested in can be used to make reference to translate Simplified Chinese Traditional Chinese

你好,我已经做了简体中文,你有兴趣的可以用来做参考翻译简体中文的简体中你好,所有的翻译都是个人制作的去的,只等中国传统民族的我已经做了简体中文,你有兴趣可以用来做参考翻译简体中文的简体中
The latest version 3.17 doesn't see the simplified Chinese option. Did you not do it or this version doesn't have simplified Chinese

The latest version 3.17 doesn't see the simplified Chinese option. Did you not do it or this version doesn't have simplified Chinese
That's very odd, indeed the language file is missing. The cache is still there, but the .po file isn't.

I will investigate the situation asap.

Is there a specific repair time?
At this time you could download the previous release and just replace app/contents/language/* with the missing files. You can also download the .po files from https://chevereto.oneskyapp.com/

The patched release will be out next week, but I don't have a date yet because I don't know if more bugs will appear and I don't want to be releasing everyday, it will be a hassle for users. Right now is a very good time to find and report bugs, as the more you test the faster I patch so I suggest everybody to try the new release and report back findings.

Back