• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

TMD Hosting Server Change_Website Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick2

Chevereto Member
I'm using Chevereto's recommended TMD Hosting service for my image gallery site trustedjewelers.info. TMD moved servers Saturday, Feb 11, 2017. The TMD process involves:

1) Package your account, using the cPanel packaging tools
2) Migrate it over the new architecture completely
3) Restore your account, using the cPanel package restore technology
4) Setup a DNS redirect from the current hosting server to the new architecture

I am able to access my cPanel account and can see the A record is correctly set. The DNS servers have not yet changed, but I assume the redirect #4 would work around that. TMD Hosting provided this additional information:

"In case that you need to change the DNS servers of your domain name earlier, here are the new records: ns1.s981.tmd.cloud
ns2.s981.tmd.cloud"

Is there an action I need to take or setting that must be changed on Chevereto or CPanel to restore access to trustedjewelers.info at the new server location? Thank you for your help.

No, you don't need to change anything in your installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back