• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Tiny Progress Bar

I don't know if is just me or something but I hate that bar on youtube. On mobile it works great but in desktop feels annoying to me.

It gives me an idea if the page is still loading, especially when I travel to places where internet speed is abysmal. Sometimes, I have very large pictures that take 2 minutes on home dsl to load, having those bar on giving my visitor an idea that the images are still loading and be patient instead of fanatically hitting F5 button.

Of course, it can be easily toggle on/off in case someone doesn't need it. Additionally, I believe it can be fine tuned to make it only appear if the page is still loading after 5s (can be custom defined)

Last edited:
Maybe it could be added later for Chevereto 4 but honestly it is not something really needed as I'm seeing here no one jumped in this topic to ask the same thing.

Back