• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Three Questions Please

LEE200

Chevereto Member
Thanks for your help yesterday Rod.
I want to know the File Locations of these 3 arrows in the Image please if possible below
so I can alter the look.

PrtUntitled.png

Arrow A- I want to slightly alter the text here I want to know File Location
Arrow B-I want to get rid of that white background behind button so knowing File Location
Arrow C-I want to make that white band at the bottom same colour as the Black carbon background, I want File location for this also.

No rush- Regards Lee

Hi @LEE200

All those are located at /content/themes/Peafowl/index.php, you can check the source online here. The system maps language strings for those, so in this case is better to edit the language string itself which are at /content/languages/en/chevereto_lang.php and you can check the source here.

Hope it helps.

P.S. You should update to v3.X

Ok whats the correct valid script at the bottom of the index to not show footer:
Its currently > <?php include_theme_footer(); ?>
Whats the valid script please ?

Footer also closes the main wrapper and the HTML tag. The footer.php source can be found here so the best that you can do is get rid of <div id="foot">.

Feel free to browse the code and do all the editings that you may need.

Thanks,
Ricardo.

Thanks Ricardo, I also need the source code to get rid of that white background at Point B , any pointers please Sir ?

Back