• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Third-party login support - Tencent QQ/WeChat

anyilin

Chevereto Member
Will chevereto have plans to use Tencent QQ to log in in future versions?
In the statistical report, Tencent QQ and WeChat have a billion users in the world, and in China, Tencent QQ and WeChat can realize “Internet of Everything”, and an account can be used to log in to most websites and applications.
Also, they have detailed development documentation, support for OAuth 2.0, and they also provide native SDKs.
Supporting the use of Tencent QQ and WeChat login can make the product better promoted.

Hello anyilin, I have tested it on my site and successfully used them (Tencent QQ, GitHub, Outlook), but it is just a test, not necessarily for production environments.
My gallery :ResBeta
(Sorry, from Google Translate Tool)

Hello anyilin, I have tested it on my site and successfully used them (Tencent QQ, GitHub, Outlook), but it is just a test, not necessarily for production environments.
My gallery :ResBeta
(Sorry, from Google Translate Tool)

您好,请问您是如何为图床添加腾讯QQ登录支持的呢?
Hello, how do you add Tencent QQ login support for the chevereto?
こんにちは、Tencent QQログインサポートをケベレトに追加するにはどうすればよいですか?

Back