• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• āœ… Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • šŸ”„ Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • šŸ“š Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

The problem of webp in the installation

balıkhobim

Chevereto Member

Missing imagick format(s)​

The imagick image library in this provisioning lacks support for the following image format(s):
  • WEBP
Check our documentation on Image library requirements to workaround this.

Need help? Check our Support.

I followed the steps below related to this problem, but it still didn't work. Can help about how to overcome this problem?

$settings['image_library'] = 'gd';

Workaround missing formats

If the server doesn't provide support for all the image formats handled by Chevereto you must use the following Settings file workaround.
In the following example Chevereto is configured with explicit support only for PNG, GIF, BMP and JPG (removes WEBP):

$settings['image_formats_available'] = ['PNG', 'GIF', 'BMP', 'JPG'];

I followed the steps below related to this problem, but it still didn't work. Can help about how to overcome this problem?
You have already pasted the documentation instructions. Read and apply and it will work for you.

I'm sorry but if that doesn't help then it means that it wasn't properly implemented on your end. This could be due to cache or other factors in your provisioning.

I admire your support. it's really amazing. can we get a refund?
Thanks you for your words. Kindly note that this is Community Help, you are asking other users of the software so I'm not providing you assistance here as "Tech Support".

If you need us to fix your server that's has a fee. Otherwise, feel free to use our free official deploy infra which doesn't have any of the issues you are experiencing. I'm sorry, but I won't make myself responsible for a server we don't sell you.

there are no problems with my server. I have not encountered such a problem in the free chevereto version either. It is extremely ridiculous that there is such a problem with the version 3.20.14 that I bought.

I'm seeing that your frustration is all over this topic, which is a shame because if that's your attitude I'm afraid that nobody in the community will be willing to help you. The problem here is quite simple: Your imagick installation was provided without WebP support, which for our standards in 2021 is not standard. If you get a better configured server this won't be even an issue. But here we are blaming the software...

In any case, feel free to open a ticket and try with the official support anytime.

Code:
$settings['image_library'] = 'gd';
$settings['image_formats_available'] = ['PNG', 'GIF', 'BMP', 'JPG', WEBP];

/ app / setting.php we need to edit it by adding it to the file, right?

is there any mistake here? Also, what should I do to use webp support?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 6
  • As the documentations reads, you need to add these extra lines to your existing settings file contents.
  • To get webp you need that the image library (gd or imagick) gets compiled with support for that.

I'm kind of tired of this dilemma, I will just add automatic system checks to determine what your servers supports because it seems that webp in 2021 is too much to ask for some machines.

Back