• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Testing - Need mass upload API Help

iflynavy

Chevereto Noob
Hello.

Trying out this product for two reasons...

None the less I would like to mass update pictures, and I'm familiar with PowerShell but not PHP.

That being said, I've been able to use the API to upload from an URL, however there are references to being able to use __Files to do it from the command line.

Could someone post a single line curl command that does just that. I can translate that into Powershell if I had that but I'm having trouble figuring out what all the fields shoudl be.

For instance should the url be https://site.com/api/1/upload/
The headers being the API key
ContentType multipart/form-data
and the Body of the request be the local path to the file, i.e. c:\test\test.png

Essentially if I had how the curl command should be, I could do the rest.

Thank you.

Pre sales is not intended to request help regarding the use of the API.

By the way, is a simple post request you will find several examples on the web, you only need to change the post fields.

Back