• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

surveying / polling your site users.

tow411

Chevereto Member
Do you survey your photo site users? If so how often? what do you use? and what questions do you ask of them?
Do you ask how the service is, what features they like to see? do you share the end product with other's or the users them selfs?

I do, sometimes. I usually use Google forms, because the data is in an easy to see format. Plus, I'll remember what service I used instead of some random bum of the edge of the internet world startup that disappears in three months. My polls have always been extremely targeted. Once, I tested out a different CDN and polled my users about their region & how the speed of images were to them.

Fun fact, CDN77 loads faster in Europe, according to my users. But, MaxCDN is much faster in Africa, Middle East, Hong Kong, Japan, and Australia. MaxCDN was also faster on the East Coast and in Texas. CDN77 was faster in California. I was going to try out Beluga, but, it took them like 4 months to reply to my support email so I ditched them. 4 months to reply to a potential customer, not good. No wonder they have to spam ads everywhere.

I also polled users when I did a server move, to see how long it took for upload functionality to come back.

MaxCDN is starting to get really expensive :(

Back