• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

suggestion to rearrange pictures while uploading

jimsweb

Chevereto Member
this is a suggestion from my side. Right now the pictures cannot be re-arranged while uploading. I think the sorting is done based on the file names.

Now, when uploads 100 images, it might have images with similar orientation. But if we are able to rearrange it while uploading it would be helpful to move similar looking images to other spots, so the user will not feel the repetition ..

Honestly I think that it just complicate stuff. When you upload the system uses the order provided by your browser's file picker so in that moment you already selected the order. I don't see why change it.

I see your point but that won't ever work for everything, listings are dynamic.

There should be hand picked order in "collections" or something like that, but for uploader I still don't see it needed.

Back