• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sub folder / image inside a folder display

user_2b270

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

Currently when entering a folder, the gallery display image inside the folder, in order to know if there are sub folder or to view those sub folder you need to click on the sub folder icon. The issue with that is that most people wont know they need to do this or thing about doing this.
=> by default the gallery display image , if you click it display the subfolders

In order to palliate to this I imagine 2 possibles ways
-first way would be to have for each folder an attribute that can be set by the admin to chose the behavior of the folder (display image by default or display sub folder by default).
so admin could organize his galleries and sub-galleries acordingly

-second way does not require db modification, but some conditional code on the page:
If image in the folder => display image by default (just like now)
If no image in the folder => display sub folder by default

I thinks the second way is much clever... and more transparent to the admin and the user.. it does not require db change , and I should only require minimal code changes

Back