• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Sporadic internal errors on uploads

filearmy

Chevereto Member
https://file.army

Sometimes the uploads work, sometimes they don't. It seems worse from mobile devices. I'm happy to provide FTP or SSH information, just let me know a secure method to provide it. It is my own dedicated server. Once an image fails, it seems that resizing it down and retrying immediately fails as well.

I raised all the php.ini settings over and over trying to find a cure:
max_execution_time = 180
memory_limit = 512M
post_max_size = 12M
max_upload_size = 12M

I saw this error in root@backup:/var/log/upstart# cat php5-fpm.log so I raised that value to 16...didn't help:
[18-Jan-2017 21:26:30] WARNING: [pool www] server reached pm.max_children setting (5), consider raising it

Debug_level = 3. I don't know the directory/file that the errors are output to.

Last edited:
I fixed it. For others that this may help, it was solved by adding a line in etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default client_max_body_size 13M;

Back