• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Split landing + images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevvie$101

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hi,

As I used split landing + images option for Homepage, I noticed that the displayed photos have no details like name of the photo, uploaded by and Heart on the edge. These are included when I visit the explore page. Can you please assist. Many Thanks

Don't think that's a fault, I think thats how its designed to work on the home page , it gives a very "clean" look without excess clutter.

Details only appear within "Explore" ;)

That's by design and no, you can't change it unless you edit the code and that edition is on your own.

By the way, Tech support handles actual script issues, not questions or concerns about non-existent features, future updates, and whatnot. Please keep that in mind when opening a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back