• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Spam issue with Ip-block 162.158.xx.xx

loggableim

Chevereto Member
Anyone else having issues with nsfw uploads without proper tagging?

I delete daily multiple nsfw pictures that are not detected by automatic filtering and are in my feed.

Should I ban the whole block?

edit:
i see, its 1.1.1.1 nameserver/ app i think, seems to be cloudflare block

How would I handle that. This seems to be an obvious spam attack. Mostly the same nsfw pictures that are not detected/deleted by ai content filtering.

I always ban the block 162.158.. but I have also noticed people have found a way round the Moderate content filter.

banning the complete block would prevent users that are using cloudflares 1.1.1.1 service to enter your website, seems not ideal. On the other hand I think the user posting always the same or similar nsfw stuff that is not picked up by automatic filtering does it on purpose, since usually xpics are detected most of the time.

So you are saying that people using Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 can bypass Moderateacontent filters? Perhaps they also use Cloudflare and we need to tell them about this.. Or is Chevereto thing?

Seems like, yes. I am using the service myself, when I lookup my Ip adress it shows it is in my country, when being on netflix I get all the US shows usually being restricted in my country. so I´m not sure which magic is happening there.

Seems like, yes. I am using the service myself, when I lookup my Ip adress it shows it is in my country, when being on netflix I get all the US shows usually being restricted in my country. so I´m not sure which magic is happening there.
You should investigate, perhaps they have a bounty program ;)

They recently launched a Free VPN service branded as 1.1.1.1 Warp https://1.1.1.1/. The traffic is routed via the nearest server, which in most cases their local server in your country if they have one.

Nope its a VPN.

1.1.1.1 with WARP prevents anyone from snooping on you by encrypting more of the traffic leaving your device. WARP was built on the philosophy that even people who don’t know what “VPN” stands for should be able to still easily get the protection a VPN offers.

Anyone else having issues with nsfw uploads without proper tagging?

I delete daily multiple nsfw pictures that are not detected by automatic filtering and are in my feed.

Should I ban the whole block?

edit:
i see, its 1.1.1.1 nameserver/ app i think, seems to be cloudflare block

How would I handle that. This seems to be an obvious spam attack. Mostly the same nsfw pictures that are not detected/deleted by ai content filtering.

Check Dashboard is reporting correct IP for you under "Connecting IP:"

Nope its a VPN.

1.1.1.1 with WARP prevents anyone from snooping on you by encrypting more of the traffic leaving your device. WARP was built on the philosophy that even people who don’t know what “VPN” stands for should be able to still easily get the protection a VPN offers.
Warp is different, you only linked the DNS resolver, which is not a VPN, and would trust Cloudfare about as far as I can P155

Nope its a VPN

There's an option to enable WARP for VPN, I think the vpn is enabled by default for new installations

zfDZab.png

on netflix I get all the US shows

That sounds highly unlikely.

1.1.1.1 without WARP VPN does help me bypass some of the blocked websites by my government but it has never modified any headers the websites receive from my device.

There's an option to enable WARP for VPN, I think the vpn is enabled by default for new installations

zfDZab.png

That sounds highly unlikely.

1.1.1.1 without WARP VPN does help me bypass some of the blocked websites by my government but it has never modified any headers the websites receive from my device.
well, i dont use any other vpn like service and I am sitting in the middle of the alps streaming us netflix shows, so even though its unlikely, it is what it is xD

Back