• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sort selected images for upload

NofaK

Chevereto Noob
Hello Everyone!

Thanks for creating this amazing script, it's really awesome and useful!

I'd need a little help

When somebody select more then one image for upload for example Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png and Screenshot3.png Always the biggest number will go on first place and the smallest on last, i want other way, smallest number on first and the biggest number on first, please can somebody say how to change that?

Thanks!

http://demo.chevereto.com/image/rG3 this is what i want in other way... smallest number on top of selected images

Can't be done. Version 2.x uses uploadify uploader and that behavior is controlled by their swf file.

Damn, thank you anyway :)

But.... is possible something else,

so when you select more images, and uploadify loads it "screenshot3.png" "screenshoot2.png" "screenshot1.png" after upload on site.com/uploaded when links shows up that the link with the smallest number is on the top of links, i hope you did understand what i say

So in few words, i want when people copy all links of uploaded images that the top link is of the smalles number image and last link is on last place of links....

Thank you, I appriciate your help Rodolfo :)

Back