• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some Questions About the last Update.......

Phil Boyd

Chevereto Member
Alright, I have a bit of a confession. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm about a 2, maybe 3 when it comes to all this programing and developing stuff. So I'm trying hard to wrap my head around all this. Some issues we just encountered just make it that much more difficult.

About 2 hours ago we started having problems uploading images to our site. Everyone was getting

Code:
Error executing "PutObject" on "https://s3.us-west-000.backblazeb2.com/SeeMyStamps/2021/09/30/134233.jpg"; AWS HTTP error: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

We use Backblaze as external storage just as a side note.

I have no idea what the error is. Googling it didn't help. The first thing I do is call my hosting provider and make sure that the SSL certificates are valid. They were.
After some further investigating I noticed that I had Chevereto version 3.17 and the latest & greatest was 3.20. I updated. Now it says my database tables need to be converted but I'm working on that but apparently we can upload now.

So now, I'm a little confused. What exactly fixed it? The update? I haven't updated in the past few months (have not had an update notice in quite awhile). What's the difference between 2 hours and 2 weeks ago?
Is it possible Backblaze was having an issue?

Anyway, could someone explain to me just what happened but more importantly, what are the chances of it happening again?

It does appear a bug having to do with missing certificates was fixed in one of the updates. But why would that happen now? Like I said I haven't updated in a few months.

Back