• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some General Setup Questions.

Drifter

Chevereto Member
Pro
Just a few questions;

• What are others using withing the "Pages" settings. Right now I have nothing other than the default pages which are empty except references to documentation. I have a general feel but wonder where others started and what choices determined the outcome.
Pages.PNG

Additionally, I am having difficulty setting up and merging folders and sub-folders. I have a folder as shown below.

g1.PNG

How can I move, upload, other folders into this one? They seem to show as separate folders even if I choose to make them a sub album. Likely I missed a setting. To the folder above I would like to add the folders listed below as well as others.

g2.PNGg3.PNG

I cannot seem to get sub-categories saved or added to a primary folder.

Didn't really want to turn this post into a support post as it is likely what I am doing or not so thought I would ask here first.

To move albums (folders as you say) you can use these:

1666652106340.png

If you don't see these actions (arrows, edit) is because either you aren't logged as admin or because you are viewing the album within a listing that doesn't allow such actions (as search, explore).

Back