• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Slideshow automatic

mikrofree

Chevereto Member
Bonjour,
J'ai du mal à trouver sur le forum des réponses à mes questions du fait que l'anglais n'est pas ma langue natale et les traductions proposées via google ou autre ne sont pas toujours pertinentes.

Pour le moment, je souhaiterais savoir si chevereto dispose d'un diaporama automatique (défilement plus ou moins continu des images d'un album)?

Merci pour votre réponse

Cordialement

Pascal (mikrofree)

Traduction de ce qui précède par Deepl

Translation of the above by Deepl :

Hello,

I have trouble finding answers to my questions on the forum because English is not my native language and translations offered via google or other means are not always relevant.

For the moment, I would like to know if chevereto has an automatic slideshow (more or less continuous scrolling of the images in an album)?

Thank you for your answer

Sincerely

Pascal (mikrofree)

Back