• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Ooskalabebe

Chevereto Member
Hi and Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm seeing a problem where after editing the URL key to my Terms of service page, the link to the terms on the sign up page is not correctly reflecting the change, and it would still point to /page/tos. This also happens under the popup with the Create Account button.

Where can I edit the code to fix this?

Thanks very much!

I was able to edit the links under /app/themes/Peafowl/views/signup.php and /app/themes/Peafowl/header.php.

Theme overrides
If you want to customize one or maybe just a few theme files the best thing to do is to use theme overrides. Theme overrides works by detecting an override file and use it instead of the default one. For example, to use a custom image viewer page:

• Go to the theme folder app/themes/Peafowl/
  • Put your custom file in overrides/views/image.php
  • instead of app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php
Once done the system will load the override not the default view, in other words the actual theme file loaded will be app/themes/Peafowl/overrides/views/image.php

By doing this you will be able to keep changes over time in a more easier way. You will still need to push changes from the default theme to your own overrides, but it will only afect the files that you actually edited and not all the theme.

Back