• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

ShareX Chevereto uploaders list

Jaex

ShareX developer
Hi, I'm developer of open source software ShareX and I added preset Chevereto uploaders list:

ShareX.vshost_5uuQlnRHhY.png

Because majority of Chevereto web sites never share their API key, it was not possible for me to make this list myself.
So I wanted to open this thread to ask if anyone who have Chevereto web site and wants their web site to be added to this uploaders list.

Last edited:
Okey added it:

ShareX.vshost_RIBBwM7tK5.png

By the way I wonder why it is not possible to edit previous posts in this forum. I wanted to edit main post to add list of added uploaders but editing not allowed.

By the way I wonder why it is not possible to edit previous posts in this forum. I wanted to edit main post to add list of added uploaders but editing not allowed.
I removed the 15 minute limitation in post editing. You should be able to edit your post ;)

Both website gives this error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Try again - seems you living in a spammer country that I block ;) I have deactivate blocking now for both sites.

Try again - seems you living in a spammer country that I block ;) I have deactivate blocking now for both sites.

Added them.

Also edited main post to include list of all added uploaders.
I will release new ShareX version in few days which will include these.

I got this on both sites:
{"status_code":400,"error":{"message":"Invalid API v1 key.","code":100,"context":"Exception"},"status_txt":"Bad Request"}

Released new ShareX build now which includes these changes. Let me know if there is any issues.

Reactions: bee
Back