• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Server error (Internal server error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsarner

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hi - I'm new to Chevereto, and recently installed and configured. When I attempt to upload pictures in .jpg format, I receive Server error (Internal server error). I've enabled debug level 3 settings, and meet the system requirements. Can you advise what troubleshooting I can take to resolve? Thanks in advance.
====
Chevereto version:3.10.5 – check for updates
Support:Need help? Go to Support and you will get help quickly.
G\:G\ Library 1.0.39
PHP version:5.6.32
Server:<snipped>
MySQL version:10.1.24-MariaDB-cll-lve
MySQL server info:Uptime: 72456 Threads: 84 Questions: 189636176 Slow queries: 9796 Opens: 5678313 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 2000 Queries per second avg: 2617.259
GD Library:Version bundled (2.1.0 compatible) JPEG:1 GIF:1/1 PNG:1 WBMP:1 XBM:1
File uploads:Enabled
Max. upload file size:128 MB
Max. post size:128 MB
Max. execution time:8000 seconds
Memory limit:128 MB

Upload worked perfectly fine for me, check at image/xuC

If you enabled debug mode 3, it will help a lot if you can share the actual debug information which I can't get without server access (you didn't provide server access). In case you didn't notice, I don't have access to any website running Chevereto.

Hi - Thank you for testing this out for me, and I see you were able to upload. I'm not sure why I'm able to upload *some* pictures and yet others are not uploading at all. For this reason, is there a way I can securely send you the server information to check?

It could be due to corrupted images in which case please try uploading here: https://demo.chevereto.com if fails, then the problem is that the image is corrupted.

If demo works fine then the problem could be just GD library in which case I recommend you to try to install the latest stable release (production ready).

And on the details, send an email to inbox@chevereto.com but please note that I need to replicate the issue, so make sure to feed me with all the steps, images, etc. that trigger the issue so I can check it out.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back