• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Server error (Internal server error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyimg

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I tried uploading a photo 7514 × 10000
I get this error
  • eiii2821490.jpeg - Server error (Internal server error)
Error_log
[23-Feb-2017 ******] Request denied

How do I fix it?

Thanks.

Which Chevereto version are you using? I ask because since v3.8.12 the limit for images takes into account max upload filesize and max post size. In older versions you can set something like 20MB but if post max size is below that you will get an error.

Anyway, latest release fixed that issue. That's why I ask which version are you using.

Last edited:
Which Chevereto version are you using? I ask because since v3.8.12 the limit for images takes into account max upload filesize and max post size. In older versions you can set something like 20MB but if post max size is below that you will get an error.

Anyway, latest release fixed that issue. That's why I ask which version are you using.

Chevereto version 3.8.12
Maximum image size: 0
Images greater than this size will get automatically downsized. Use zero (0) to don't set a limit.

Paste your dashboard homepage please, that one where you can read about the server limits.

Paste your dashboard homepage please, that one where you can read about the server limits.
  • Chevereto version 3.8.12
  • G\ G\ Library 1.0.36
  • PHP version 5.6.30
  • MySQL version 5.6.35
  • MySQL server info Uptime: 1417744 Threads: 2 Questions: 8038496 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 1223 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 992 Queries per second avg: 5.669
  • GD Library Version bundled (2.1.0 compatible) JPEG:1 GIF:1/1 PNG:1 WBMP:1 XBM:1
  • File uploads Enabled
  • Max. upload file size 50 MB
  • Max. post size 200 MB
  • Max. execution time 90 seconds
  • Memory limit 128 MB

And which is your website URL? Sorry to keep asking but you should provide *ALL* the information that could help me to understand the issue. One of those is of course the website URL.

Every time you want to allow big images you have to understand or realize that bigger images means more server resources needed. My advice, try to increase the memory limit to 256MB but keep in mind that even that will be low for 50MB images.

Every time you want to allow big images you have to understand or realize that bigger images means more server resources needed. My advice, try to increase the memory limit to 256MB but keep in mind that even that will be low for 50MB images.
I changed it to
Memory limit 2GB
The problem was resolved.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back