• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Seeking Minor Development/Plugin

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
I am seeking a developer that can help me achieve the following:

- I want a page where I can get RAW information about each image in an album.

So say my album is ID# jsWAL I want to be able to navigate to:
mysite.com/albumapi.php?album=jsWAL

From there I want to see a list of all images in the album formatted like:
Code:
https://cdn.mysite.com/images/jslaw1.jpg,https://cdn2.mysite.com/images/jsla9.jpg,anotherimagehere,another,etc

Basically I want every single image printed out in a comma separated line.

The ability to do this, would allow me to extend my current Chevereto greatly, because this is the most important information I need to obtain. The tricky part is, I want the "current" urls, and the problem is I have multiple file servers, and I cannot figure out how to fetch the appropirate raw direct image URL.

Contact me if you can take this on :D

The tricky part is, I want the "current" urls, and the problem is I have multiple file servers, and I cannot figure out how to fetch the appropirate raw direct image URL.

You have to join image_storage_id from chv_images with storage_id from chv_storages to find out, where the images are located.

Thank you @bee I'll need to explore how to call those. I really would love to get this feature developed. I tried hiring some developers, but, they all quit. :( Lost quite a bit of money over it.

Back