• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Scroll during mobile image upload

bobbysamai

Chevereto Member
When you're browsing on mobile device, I noticed that it's not very intuitive on what to click to select an image that's already on your phone. I see links for "take a picture" or "add image URLs" but you don't see "upload from your device" I know you have to click the box and arrow image, but some of my users are saying they didn't know that... any chance we can get that resolved in new updates?

Second thing is, after you've selected a photo, the blue "upload" button requires you to scroll down to see it, many of my users are missing this, and abandoning because they didn't know they had to scroll down to find the "upload" button. Can we get that fixed in new versions?

[see attached screenshots for reference to my two topics]

Thanks Community!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170129-101937.png
    Screenshot_20170129-101937.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20170129-102050.png
    Screenshot_20170129-102050.png
    155 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20170129-102055.png
    Screenshot_20170129-102055.png
    156 KB · Views: 10
I will do something to slightly improve those. Thanks for the tip.

Btw, in the future please keep it to one request per topic.

Last edited:
Back