• Chevereto Support

Support response

• 📅 Tech Support and Bug Tracking are handled from 14 to 17 CLST. No weekend support. Response time within 14 days.
    • 🏥 Community Help is open 24/7 and is entirely user driven. Ask nicely and be polite with other users.
    • 🤴 Extra Support is delivered within 12 hours (average 6 hours).

Support checklist

Requesting help

• 🛎 Open a Ticket if you need software support or assistance
    • 🐞 Open a Bug if you found something to report
    • 👑 Purchase Extra Support to get direct priority email communication and assitance with the developer.

Save space for duplicate image and auto delete image question

Sa2021

Chevereto Noob
If i am not wrong https://imgbb.com/ using chevereto script. their site has two feature which i want to know if it's available on official script or may be the modify it. because i did not see those feature on other site which using chevereto.

1. user can have option to add "auto delete" time when uploading file.

2. if there is duplicate image file upload. imgbb do not consider it as an unique upload. it just provide the older uploaded file url. in this way script can save a lot of server space.

can you please confirm if those feature is available or not?

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hi there, thanks for your question.

1. user can have option to add "auto delete" time when uploading file.
We have it, but as per-image setting.

2. if there is duplicate image file upload. imgbb do not consider it as an unique upload. it just provide the older uploaded file url. in this way script can save a lot of server space.
No, we don't do that.

Sa2021

Chevereto Noob
can you consider to add these two feature or at least the last one? i hope other users will find it useful feature.