• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Save searches/queries run

Dave Williams

Chevereto Noob
Would like to save searches visitors make,so I can then expand on areas that are being searched on,or those that receive low responses. This enabling me to improve/expand the site photo archives where they are needed.

Other than make a trigger in MySQL,are their any planned functions to do this?

Any suggestions on how best to do this please?

Many thanks
Dave

Hi, I agree for web stats Google Analytics works very well and use. However, this does not work for website search logs.

The ability to see what people entered into the search prompt, or what was clicked in explore is so much more useful. This can really only be done at source.

Historically I have always built this into my MS ASP and .Net dynamic sites but guess I need to learn PHP in order to do the same in custom code here.

Thanks anyway.

Hi, I agree for web stats Google Analytics works very well and use. However, this does not work for website search logs.

The ability to see what people entered into the search prompt, or what was clicked in explore is so much more useful. This can really only be done at source.

Historically I have always built this into my MS ASP and .Net dynamic sites but guess I need to learn PHP in order to do the same in custom code here.

Thanks anyway.

PS.will check out Piwik!

Back