• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Reviewing Banners

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

I was wondering if the current ad slots options are good as it gets or you need more slots.

Feel free to post what ad slot you want to add indicating the URL and a picture showings where you want to see that banner.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

I think these are really well covered already
bowdown.gif
, but there is one spot that springs to mind.

This would be "Content (image and album)", Tab embed codes column

Basically this is in the space to the right hand side of the embed codes. I think there's an opportunately to populate this space with a large "skyscrapper" ad (like 300x600), or it's responsive equivalent.

Other ad spaces suit horizontal ads so an upright space would a good compliment.

Also viewers go to this area to get the codes so it would be ideal.

Image below not to scale but gives you an idea of where I mean.

ad_spot.jpg

I agree with @Oakley Skyscrapers on the sides would be good to have.

also like this layout, not all on the one page, just to show an idea what could be chosen.

Also, if there was this option built-in to show a banner on the left and right side of the image in image viewer page.
I can achieve it manually, but it might be something that can help everyone else to have better click through. It results in a higher number of clicks than horizontal banners.

I'd like to see banner options on the upload window as well.

new-banners.jpg

Kinda sorta something like this. Could even add a 728x90 above as well

Last edited:
The only request that I have is that in the "Content (image and album)" area. I have a 300x300 there now and it looks great to me, right next to the Discuss comments section.

1.PNG

But when users go to grab the embeds the banner goes away:

2.PNG

I would like for the banner to remain as we get more embed grabs than comments. But at the same time, I would like to keep the comments seen first, as when someone does comment traffic increases with Discuss.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
is it possible to add image/gif overlay ads. Those ads are very high click through rates as users have to click them to remove. I have seen only one website has implemented this and that is imagearn.com but unfortunately today the website is down :( my bad. They have the option to show overlay ads even on their embeded images.

Back