• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Return image links on duplicate uploads

xetronsecure

Chevereto Member
I use API to upload images, and duplicate images is a problem. Can you make it so that API returns the image links . I think a button in the dashboard to enable or disable duplicate uploads would also be great

I use API to upload images, and duplicate images is a problem. Can you make it so that API returns the image links . I think a button in the dashboard to enable or disable duplicate uploads would also be great
Yes, good idea!

To complement my previous response:

API uploads are not different from normal website uploads so the flood limiting, duplicate detector, etc, everything is there. That said, duplicate uploads won't ever be associated with an unique file owned by several users.

Finally, the API will be improved. But I've to reject this request because uploads are unique and the API must work with individual user keys.

Back