• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Renommer/rename Index.php

cyberia

Chevereto Noob
Bonjour, désoler je suis français mais ce message et traduit plus bas.
Hello, sorry I'm French but this message and translated below.

Voila j'ai intégré chevereto a mon site web, sauf que j'ai installer les ficher a la racine de mon site et j'ai renommer index.php en host.php et le problème que je rencontre et quand je transfère une image il vas sur index.php et pas sur host.php.

J'ai cherche les ligne ou changer l'adresse, mais pas trouver.

Merci de votre aide.

Here I joined a chevereto my website, unless I install the file at the root of my site and I rename index.php host.php and the problem I encounter and when I upload an image it go to index.php and not host.php.

I look for the line or change the address, but not found.

Thank you for your help.

Le support et vraiment nul ici, bientôt 1 mois que je demande de l'aide et personne ne répond, cela ne donne pas envie d'acheter une licence. :mad:

Support and no one here really soon one month that I ask for help and no one answers, it does not want to buy a license. : mad:

You have to press F12, change name and then change the form action to /newname.php instead of "/".

You also have to change the viewer links to point to newname.php instead of /

Btw is hard to help when you ask in French and this version is discontinued/unsupported, take that into account.

Dealing with problems like Rooibos teacan be extremely difficult, both physically and emotionally. Because of this, many people look for solutions that can help them reach their goals of losing weight or clearing up their skin. In some cases when a person wants to lose weight, they might try expensive surgery. But they could also try a balanced diet rich in tava tea mixed with moderate exercise, and they would probably see much better results in the long run.

Back