• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remote installer (cPanel)

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

Just wanted to share that I'm working in a remote installer for cPanel based websites. Currently all installations are made manually but that will change very soon.

upload_2016-10-1_23-9-51.png

Beauty of this is that is all auto: It connects to your cPanel, creates email aliases, database, put the files there, sends you an email with the installation details, everything.

Since this process makes installations that easy, I will offer free install service for all licenses (Core, Network, Bundle, Free).

Hope to activate this shortly.

Cheers!

Can I encourage a wording change?
"I confirm that all the provided data is accurate and I agree that Chevereto is not be responsible for complications resulting from incorrect data input."
"I agree to Chevereto temporarily storing server access and credentials."

Can I encourage a wording change?
"I confirm that all the provided data is accurate and I agree that Chevereto is not be responsible for complications resulting from incorrect data input."
"I agree to Chevereto temporarily storing server access and credentials."

It reads way better in that way, thanks!

Back