• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Random folders, delete link

Status
Not open for further replies.

clafy

Chevereto Noob
I know these are being requested by everyone, just to add a few logic of what it should look like.

- Implement a random folder name
e.g: www.clafy.com/283yrh/filename.jpg

- Implement a kill code for delete an image uploaded
e.g: www.clafy.com/283yrh/filename.jpg.del?killcode=2jauls6p88

- Able to upload image attachments from forums directly using firefox plugin.

But, I hope you will keep this script as lite as possible. Using small database is acceptable but if there are too many improvements involving databases then it would make this script lag like hell and eaten up the resource pretty quick.

Anyway, many thanks for this great script! :)

And one more thing, is it possible to have another plugin? Possibly supporting other browser as well.

Something like a drag and drop plugin which sits on user browsers.
Let's say, user downloaded and install the plugin, surfing the web and see this pic they like. Then they can just drag and drop it onto the Clafy icon on their browser and it does the thing.

This plugin should have cross browser support meaning it can be installed on most browsers. Like a widget or bookmarklet.
Is this doable?

Also, the ability to upload more than 1 files. So on the upload form (both normal and remote) should have a link for multiple files upload and user be presented with an additional upload form (normal) or text area for pasting the urls (remote).

Oh, just noticed that multiple uploads and delete links was in your "NOT SO NEAR TO COME FUNCTIONS" list. :/
Hoping to see these implemented in the future. I got the feeling that I will keep using this script for many months to come.

A few mroe suggestions:

1- After finished uploading, just below socialize this link it would be a very good idea to have the upload bar shown so people who might have more than one image to upload can instantly uploaded another without having to have click to the main page.

2- On the share link section after upload finishes, it would be a good idea to have that link automatically copied when clicked. Currently it only selected the whole link when clicked.

Hoe these can be considered.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back