• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Questions

revsersaprox

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Sorry for my English, I'm French!

I wonder if buying a license, I benefit from support for any customizations I would like to make on my chevereto. As an administration panel, an automatic image suppresion not viewed in a given period, a record of IP to send images ... and so on.

Thank you to :D

Hey,

Well when you buy a license you get access to another part of the forum, where there is a few posts with different modifications and there are some quite good programmers in here to, so im sure you could get some help creating some of your customizations :)

a few of those there is right now is a user login, to manage your own uploaded images.
a chrome and firefox addon.
a "show images uploaded" module.
I know there is a mod on the way, that displayes a detailed list to the admin of all the images uploaded.
a desktop uploader should also be on the way.

and im sure others are fiddling around with other mods as well. :)

plus Chevereto is always being developed on and working its way to some bigger upgrades with many new funktions :)

Back